2. You will not wake up in time for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
5. You will have to explain to your aunt Patty why you’re still not married. Again.
Miramax / Via theheavenishere.tumblr.com
6. Your fun uncle’s deep-fried turkey won’t turn out as planned.
8. Leftovers will be stored in obnoxiously large or obnoxiously small Tupperware containers.
10. Your grandparents will not understand your internet job.
12. You will run into old high school classmates. It will be just as awkward as high school.
13. Taking the whole week off sounded like a good idea. You will get bored.