1. A carabiner makes it quick and easy to secure your dog with its leash when you’re in public.
2. No pockets in your running shorts but have a dog? Here’s the best place for your keys.
3. You can also convert your dog into a mobile bottle opener.
4. Look for the extra money to start piling up from dog ownership.
5. If your dog eats too fast, put a ball in their food.
6. Dampen a rubber glove and run it over your furniture to get long dog hair removed.
7. A plastic pitcher makes for the perfect dog food dispenser.
8. Put another collar around your retractable leash so that when needed, you can slip your arm through to use both hands. (For instance, when checking the mail).
9. When your dog gets loose, don’t chase it; lie down and pretend you’re hurt.
If you chase your dog, its instinct is to run. If you lie down on the ground and act hurt (yelping, etc.), its instinct is to come check on you and make sure you’re alright. Feels like a dirty trick at the time, but it’s worth saving your dog from getting hit.