1. Following the Kings’ victory last night, a young woman in heels stomped across the ice in the background of an NBC 4 broadcast. She totally eats it, right as the reporter points out there’s “never a dull moment with these Kings.”
3. Cherish this moment, Rangers fans:
This post originally identified the Kings as being from Sacramento, not Los Angeles. The author clearly cares much more about face-plants than sports. We regret the error.
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›