1. Following the Kings’ victory last night, a young woman in heels stomped across the ice in the background of an NBC 4 broadcast. She totally eats it, right as the reporter points out there’s “never a dull moment with these Kings.”
3. Cherish this moment, Rangers fans:
This post originally identified the Kings as being from Sacramento, not Los Angeles. The author clearly cares much more about face-plants than sports. We regret the error.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈