1. Guardians Of The Galaxy was the surprise hit of the summer, and from it emerged everyone’s new favorite wooden superhero: Groot. So what better to show your love for the giant tree-creature than to eat him?
Thanks to these super easy instructions from JK Denim, of the Koalipops YouTube channel, now you can!
3. First, you make shortbread cookie dough, dye it a little darker, and flatten it out. Taking a Groot stencil, you carve out his shape as many times as you can/want.
6. After they bake, decorate the Groots with dark brown icing for the eyes and light brown for his trunk.
8. Now step back and admire your creation.
“I have a farm! A farm of Groots!”
9. Watch the tutorial for more detailed instructions and spot-on comments about Chris Pratt’s body:
We've got your WKND covered.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›