1. Surprise! Heidi and Spencer, the reality-show villains from The Hills, are broke as a joke.
3. The couple lamented to In Touch that they “can now only afford to eat from food trucks or cook at-home meals.”
4. They also shared all of the goodies they bought over the past few years that cleared out their bank accounts.
5. They include…
7. $2.5 million on studio time, photo shoots, and producers for Heidi’s flopped record, Superficial.
According to the Daily Mail, Superficial sold just over 1,000 copies its first week and was only downloaded 6,000 times.
10. $200,000 on Heidi’s marathon 10 surgeries in one day.
The procedures included: “a mini brow lift, Botox in her brow and frownline area; a nose job; fat injections in her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips; chin reduction; neck liposuction; had her ears pinned back; a breast augmentation revision; liposuction on her waist, hips and inner and outer thighs; and a buttock augmentation.”