I was at a formal work event where there was a professional photographer. My date and I had a longstanding joke that I didn’t want him to be my date, and after we got our pictures taken I said “I don’t even want to see that photo!” The photographer immediately came up to me and started giving me a “pep talk” about how beautiful I am and said that he’s “sick of gorgeous women thinking they’re not beautiful.” I told him the real reason I said what I did and that it was a joke but he didn’t seem to realize that what he said was pretty sexist.
This is important!!! I still get in arguments with OTHER WOMEN about whether or not it’s appropriate to go braless. Y’all, if it’s more comfortable not to wear a bra, just don’t wear a bra! #braless&flawless
- weezeplease "This Twitter Account Hilariously Capt..."
- weezeplease "The 31 Realest Tumblr Posts About Bei..."
- weezeplease "11 Ideas For New "This Is SportsCente..."
- weezeplease "Watch Bill Hader Commentate On A Cut ..."
- weezeplease "'80s Don Draper: The Music Video"
- weezeplease "Jason Bateman And Will Arnett Went Fo..."
- weezeplease "Disney's "Alice In Wonderland" Sc..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›