1. When you get up in the morning, you’re already completely wiped out and ready for the week to be over.
2. Even the greasy breakfast burrito you got on your walk to the office can’t save your crippling hangover from the night before.
Thirsty Thursday is the working person’s kryptonite.
3. The moment you reach your desk you want to take a nap.
A series of sad, existential questions arise. “Why am I here?” “What’s the point?” “What’s my job, again?”
4. Your coworkers constantly distract you from getting anything done.
They are dummies, just ignore them.
5. And when that’s not happening, you’re procrastinating on Facebook or online shopping.
6. But when 3pm rolls around and you remember how much work you need to finish before the weekend, you wake right up.
7. The last two hours drag on FOR-EV-ER.
“Happy” and “hour” are the only two words on your mind.
8. All day you’re tempted to doze off because your boss already left early for the weekend.
He told you he’ll be at his beach house and not to call unless it’s an emergency. At. His. BEACH HOUSE.
9. Every single email you read seems to have the words “synergy” and “juxtaposition” in it.
10. At 4pm you suddenly have a barrage of work come in that you need to get done by end of day.
You can start to feel the early onset arthritis in your fingers from typing at the keyboard for so long.