1. Pack meals for the homeless:
No one should ever go hungry. Period.
2. Become a tutor:
Remember how someone taught you to do all the things you do so well? Well, now it’s your turn to do that for someone else.
3. Donate old clothes:
Just because you don’t want ‘em anymore, doesn’t mean someone else won’t!
4. Socialize with the animals at animal shelters:
They need love and attention, just like you. Who knows? You might even meet your new BFF!
5. Spend time with senior citizens:
They probably know more about being cool than you do, anyway.
6. Organize a canned food drive:
If you’re lucky enough to be able to enjoy meals in fancy restaurants, go through your pantry and see which canned foods you can give to other people.
7. Plant a community garden:
You’ll get to know your neighbors AND save money on fresh produce!
8. Bake for someone who’s new to the neighborhood:
9. Clean up a park:
If we all spent a little less time caring about the dust bunnies under our couches and a little more time cleaning up our parks, the world would be so beautiful.
10. Visit a children’s hospital:
You be the patient, and they can be the lifesaving professional.