1. The Cleveland Orchestra is universally recognized as one of the best in the world. Who needs football when you have this much culture?
MITO SettembreMusica / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: mitosettembremusica
2. Clevelanders can spend the holidays walking through the Public Square. It’s seriously the most beautiful thing imaginable.
Erik Daniel Drost / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: edrost88
3. Superman was born in Cleveland. Well, at least the men who created Superman were.
4. Sure, the city isn’t represented in the playoffs, but at least Kid Cudi puts Cleveland on his back… and his hat.
Getty / Tim Mosenfelder / Via gettyimages.com
5. Have you tried Slyman’s corned beef? It’s the most magical thing on the planet.
6. A winter playoff push pales in comparison to a cold Great Lakes Christmas Ale.
akroness / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: smomashup1
7. You can eat and drink as much as you want because Cleveland is home to some of the best health care in the nation.
8. The Arcade is a spectacle that no touchdown can match. This popular landmark is an architectural masterpiece.
Craig Hatfield / (CC BY http://2.0) / Via Flickr: craighatfield