1. Music just sounds sorta weird to you if it’s not preceded by a bit of surface noise.
2. You’re willing to spend hours of your time making sure your collection is perfectly alphabetized.
3. Your record collection is the focus of your home decor.
4. Some of your walls look just like this, or you want them to.
5. Your dream house looks something like this.
6. You’re ready to drop whatever you’re doing wherever you are to check out a record store, flea market, or garage sale.
7. You thumb through every single record bin in every shop because you never know what you might find.
8. You look at a photo like this and think “vacation destination.”
9. You are constantly worried about being outbid on eBay.
10. This is more beautiful than an actual flower.
11. Looking at a photo like this makes you quietly freak out – THAT’S NOT HOW YOU STORE A RECORD! YOU’RE GOING TO RUIN IT!!!
13. You also have some very intense feelings about colored vinyl.
14. You roll your eyes at expensive, inferior new pressings of albums that you can find in used bins all over.
They’re always sourced from digital and sound like garbage!
15. You’re always wondering, “is it time to replace my needle yet?”
16. You hope and pray that every new album you like comes out on vinyl.
Hey Kayne, why isn’t Yeezus on vinyl yet???