1. We count down the minutes, hours, and days till our vacations start…
2. …and when it’s finally time to leave the office, we can’t get out of there quick enough — just like on the last day of school.
3. Days are longer and warmer, so we have more time to ride our neglected bikes.
We waited all winter for a breeze and a boardwalk.
4. We start sleeping in a little later…
5. …and totally take advantage of nap time while using a different kind of floatie.
Ahhh! Good ol’ Snoozetown, USA.
6. There’s not a single ounce of our being that feels ashamed when we run after the ice cream truck.
(And, yes — it counts as exercise.)
7. We find time for arts and crafts…
8. …and different kinds of water breaks.
Pew! Pew! Pew!
9. Our bachelor of arts degrees help out when it comes to building structurally sound sandcastles these days.
We’ll never have to wave goodbye to this beaut.