1. You found sweet relief at a movie you didn’t even care about.
“One ticket for Frozen, please.”
2. You “tested” all the mattresses, even the weird ones, with absolutely no intention of buying.
3. You willingly suffered through several awkward first dates.
“Forget all that boring work stuff, I wanna know about the real you. Like, how hard does your car’s AC pump?”
4. You signed up to be in your community theatre production of King Lear because you wanted to live in the limelight. JK! You wanted to feel that cool air pumping through the vents.
5. You drank enough lattes for a lifetime in a single afternoon at your local coffee shop.
6. You fell asleep on a pile of ice-cold books in the library.
All of them were chillers, of course.
7. You went to visit your overbearing Aunt Sally, on more than one occasion.
8. You booked multiple dentist appointments in one week, even though you honestly loathe your dentist.
Central air beats out hatred any day of the week (and twice during a heat wave).
9. You sat in a museum, pretending to enjoy a painting, when ha ha ha you were really just enjoying the breezy AC on your shoulders.
But who will ever know the frigid truth?
12. You gave up your weekend outdoors to baby/pet/housesit.
What are a few scratches compared to unlimited AC?
13. You rode the train a few extra stops for a little extra comfort.
It’s like an icebox on wheels.