2. Free snacks!
You know who makes pancakes exactly how you like them? You do.
3. No one can get mad at you for singing along with the performances.
“WEEEEE’LLLL COOOOOOOME CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAN!”
6. In case of a “did that just happen?” moment, you can rewind to confirm: yes — that did just happen.
Worst-case scenario: You’re by a computer and use social media to confirm.
7. You can get chatty about the outfits without being shushed.
8. No need to dress up if you’re staying in.
I think your hat needs another hat to keep it company under that collegiate sweatshirt.
12. No one can judge you if your clever live tweets crack you up.
And let’s be honest — they will.