2. Sure, you’ve got a degree now, but so do 500,000 other people this year.
4. Then it turns out nobody cares that you studied abroad or got published that one time or whatever.
6. You’re forced to move home.
7. And at first it’s like WOOOO videogames and pajamas and free fooooood
8. But then it’s like booo here are all these chores and also can you start paying rent
Ugh, moms always gotta harsh your mellow.
10. You get one email back. It’s automated.
“Dear applicant…” ha ha HA FUCK YOU
11. You start hitting up whatever connections you have.
12. Everyone keeps saying you don’t have enough experience.
13. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET EXPERIENCE IF NOBODY WILL HIRE YOU!?
14. But you soldier on and churn out those cover letters like it’s your sole purpose in life.
*Because it is. Cover letters and crying into your Two-Buck Chuck.
15. Someone notices. You’re offered an internship.
17. And they’re working you to the bone.
19. …But at least it’s experience?
20. You realize pretty quickly you have no idea what you’re doing.
21. Like who ACTUALLY knows how to use Excel!? Doesn’t everyone just say that!?
22. And the other day you accidentally got way too drunk at the company mixer.
23. And even when you do get something right, nobody seems to notice.
25. After all, the other interns are dropping like flies.
27. People start endorsing you on Linkedin.
28. And asking for your advice on projects? What??//?
Aawwwww shit son