3. Button up your shirt all the way even when you’re not wearing a tie.
This is a great way to instantly make an outfit fancier.
4. Switch the laces up on your boots when they get old and ratty.
New laces can make your old, perfectly worn-in shoes look much cleaner and mom-approved.
5. Invest in some vintage frames.
These classic shapes look amazing on most people. Splurging a bit is worth it. It is your face after all.
6. Try wearing a thin scarf.
Thin scarves are every European man’s secret. They are a great way to look more put together.
8. Buy some classic men’s dress shoes.
You can’t go wrong with some classic Oxford-style men’s shoes. Cognac-colored shoes also look great with jeans.
9. Try a checkered jacket or blazer.
This is a great way to incorporate a simple pattern into an outfit.