1. Overcooked steak.
In all fairness, De Niro had a point: If you overcook the steak, it’s no good.
3. The moment you realized you were eating imitation crab all along.
4. Getting scolded by your doctor for having ridiculously high cholesterol.
13. The struggle of loving chicken nuggets.
“Pink slime” might not even be in chicken nuggets, but that image will stay in your brain forever anyways.
20. Going to a restaurant with your date and seeing a large amount of perfectly good meat they didn’t finish leftover on their plate.
25. The friend who boasts about how much better they are because of their vegan diet.
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my munching on pork rinds.
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Kickoff is at 6:30 ET 🏈