1. In the north, high school baseball is primarily a cold-weather sport.
2. This is not what “ducks on the pond” means:
3. It’s possible for stretching to take up 98% of your day.
4. You’ve stared death in the face every time a ground ball was hit your way.
5. “Fungo” is literally the best part of your day.
6. You’ve heard the phrase “in the hole” since Little League, and you still giggle every time you hear it.
8. This is what the ground in a dugout looks like:
9. Metal bats were designed by the devil to destroy your hands.
“Batting gloves, you’re my only friend.”