1. You lose track of time. Day turns to night; you don’t budge.
2. The next day you’re exhausted but still refuse to quit.
3. You’re late for work because your devotion has disrupted your morning routine.
4. Then you miss your stop because it just got SO GOOD.
5. But you can’t put it down - the book has become a permanent appendage.
7. Household chores begin to fall by the wayside.
8. And visible signs of your addiction start to appear.
9. But nothing fazes you. Finishing the book becomes your full time job.
10. And until then your loved ones will just have to understand.
KEEP READING. If you need recommendations for your next page-turner, click here.
In The News Today