By now you’ve probably heard “Don’t Tell ‘Em,” Chicago R&B singer and producer Jeremih’s excellently nasty single. It’s all about how this girl Jeremih is hooking up with just doesn’t have to tell her boyfriend about what they’re up to.
Intrigued by Jeremih’s expertise in the zipped-lips department, we asked him to tell us what he’d do in 15 secret-keeping situations. We call this game TELL ‘EM or DON’T TELL ‘EM. Here are some of his responses:
1. When you use your roommate’s body wash?
2. When someone’s baby is ugly?
3. When you really don’t like your friend’s significant other?
“They need to know why sometimes. I don’t hate a lot of people, but if they’re my homie I should tell them.”
4. When someone’s fly is down?
5. When someone’s breath is bad?
6. When you cheat on someone you’ve been dating for a little while?
7. When you cheat on someone you’ve been with forever?
8. When you see your best friend’s significant other out with someone else?
9. When you’re not feeling your friend’s outfit?
“I need to let them know what’s going on, if they’re walking around in something bad.”
10. When you slept in a friend’s bed?
“They should know.”
11. When you know someone is lying to you?
“I like watching people lie to me when I know the truth. I just want to know what they look like.”
12. When you’ve snooped on someone’s phone?
“That’s a very rare occasion. If I’m looking, I’m hiding, so I would definitely not tell them.”
13. When you forget someone’s name who you’ve met before?
14. When you’re not feeling your friend’s new track?
15. When someone cooks for you and the food sucks?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›