1. At Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards, Michael Jackson rose. In hologram form, because we are living in the ~future~ now and stuff like that can happen.
3. Not gonna lie, it was kind of weird. Because, um, that’s not a real person.
4. And maybe while you were watching you were confused/upset/unsure of everything.
5. It was *like* MJ was up there dancing and grooving like he would. Until you remembered that it most definitely was not.
7. GREAT JOB YOU GUYS.
8. Watch the entire performance:
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.