1. It’s an accepted truth that Beyoncé is our lord and savior…
4. And anyone with a brain knows that Drake is an emo heartthrob king…
6. And the emotional intensity of our world’s finest thinkers.
7. This summer Drake released “Girls Love Beyoncé,” which features a flip on Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name.”
9. It would be a meeting of the minds that the world has never known.
11. Drake was interviewed by Elliot Wilson at NYU on Sunday.
The talk was part of Wilson’s CRWN interview series which is presented by Myspace. The video will be uploaded online in three parts — the first episode airs Wednesday, with parts two and three coming out on Thursday and Friday.
12. They covered a lot of topics, but nothing was as important as when Drake confessed he’s suffering from Beyhydration.
He needs new Beyoncé music in his life like we all do.
13. Drake said that “Poundcake,” his collaboration with Jay Z, came about while he was writing material for Beyoncé’s new album.
14. “Writing WITH Beyoncé…She’s got bars!,” he quickly added.
15. He said that “even though Beyoncé would be mad at him” for saying this, he’s been begging her to put out new stuff.
16. “Beyoncé is the voice of all females in life,” he said.
He is a true believer in King Bey.