1. In 1992, Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger won Best Male Performance for Terminator 2: Judgment Day (And had no illegitimate children)
He also referred to himself as a super cool, hip, international stud.
2. And Keanu Reeves was the Most Desirable Male.
But was still sad.
3. In 1993, Christian Slater was definitely in his prime.
And looked damn fine accepting the Golden Popcorn for Best Kiss in Untamed Heart.
4. 21-year-old Snoop Dogg looked a lot like Bow Wow.
5. And Eddie Murphy’s mesh shirt was totally in style.
And he rocked it all night at the award show.
6. In 1994, every guy wanted Alicia Silverstone.
And she won two awards for Best Breakthrough Performance and Best Villain.
7. Pauly Shore was still relevant.
And even got to mack it with Lara Flynn Boyle on stage!
8. And Will Smith was still the Fresh Prince.
9. In 1995, Courtney Cox played the drums.
10. And Kirsten Dunst looked like this.
11. And Sandra Bullock had never met Jesse James.
Look how happy she is.
12. In 1996, the great Chris Farley was still alive.
13. Alicia won again for Clueless.
14. And Adam Sandler sang to Mel Gibson.
Something you probably wouldn’t see today.
15. In 1997, Jim Carrey was The Cable Guy.
16. And “Foolish Games” hit #1 on the charts.
And Jewel was well on her way to superstardom.
17. 1998, The Wallflowers were all the rage.
And covered David Bowie’s classic, “Heroes” for the awards.