1. This is how you and all your friends ate
Other monkeys said you always looked paranoid.
3. You knew it was going to be a good day if you found tree sap flowing like this
4. You were taught from an early age to check the strength of a tree before taking its sap
5. It was totally normal for you to chill on your parents backs for extended periods of time
6. Your mom would always make sure your nails were clean before you went out
7. Other marmosets would get really jealous whenever you found one of these bad boys
8. So you’d eat it in secret so you wouldn’t have to share
9. On the weekends you couldn’t go play unless you spent some time farming sap from the family tree
God, worst chore ever.
10. You were great at having an attitude with other monkeys who made fun of your size
11. When humans tried to feed you human food you were thrilled
12. You had an uncle with awesome facial hair and you wished your hair would grow like that
13. Your relatives from across the river always sent you cloves of garlic for your birthday
And you loved it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›