2. This is you every time someone recommends Diplomacy or Axis & Allies.
4. This is you when an opponent chooses to start in Asia or Europe…
6. Taken out of context, your comments about other countries sound incredibly jingoist.
7. You tell other players what to do on their turn.
9. You’re so paranoid you hide ongoing games in a “neutral” location.
11. Of course, you have no problem breaking alliances yourself.
12. You obsess over taking the cold, desolate Russian peninsula Kamchatka, a place you’d NEVER WANT TO VISIT IN REAL LIFE.
13. If one of your opponent’s dice are tilting even just a teeny bit, you make them RE-ROLL!
Except when you rolled it, and it’s double sixes. Then it’s OK.
14. You’re sooo nice at the beginning of the game, and no one gangs up on you…
16. Even when victory is sealed, you let the game drag on like a sadistic jerk.
17. And make your friends stay awake for every second of your domination.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›