2. This is you every time someone recommends Diplomacy or Axis & Allies.
4. This is you when an opponent chooses to start in Asia or Europe…
6. Taken out of context, your comments about other countries sound incredibly jingoist.
7. You tell other players what to do on their turn.
9. You’re so paranoid you hide ongoing games in a “neutral” location.
11. Of course, you have no problem breaking alliances yourself.
12. You obsess over taking the cold, desolate Russian peninsula Kamchatka, a place you’d NEVER WANT TO VISIT IN REAL LIFE.
13. If one of your opponent’s dice are tilting even just a teeny bit, you make them RE-ROLL!
Except when you rolled it, and it’s double sixes. Then it’s OK.
14. You’re sooo nice at the beginning of the game, and no one gangs up on you…
16. Even when victory is sealed, you let the game drag on like a sadistic jerk.
17. And make your friends stay awake for every second of your domination.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️