2. This is you every time someone recommends Diplomacy or Axis & Allies.
4. This is you when an opponent chooses to start in Asia or Europe…
6. Taken out of context, your comments about other countries sound incredibly jingoist.
7. You tell other players what to do on their turn.
9. You’re so paranoid you hide ongoing games in a “neutral” location.
11. Of course, you have no problem breaking alliances yourself.
12. You obsess over taking the cold, desolate Russian peninsula Kamchatka, a place you’d NEVER WANT TO VISIT IN REAL LIFE.
13. If one of your opponent’s dice are tilting even just a teeny bit, you make them RE-ROLL!
Except when you rolled it, and it’s double sixes. Then it’s OK.
14. You’re sooo nice at the beginning of the game, and no one gangs up on you…
16. Even when victory is sealed, you let the game drag on like a sadistic jerk.
17. And make your friends stay awake for every second of your domination.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›