2. This is you every time someone recommends Diplomacy or Axis & Allies.
4. This is you when an opponent chooses to start in Asia or Europe…
6. Taken out of context, your comments about other countries sound incredibly jingoist.
7. You tell other players what to do on their turn.
9. You’re so paranoid you hide ongoing games in a “neutral” location.
11. Of course, you have no problem breaking alliances yourself.
12. You obsess over taking the cold, desolate Russian peninsula Kamchatka, a place you’d NEVER WANT TO VISIT IN REAL LIFE.
13. If one of your opponent’s dice are tilting even just a teeny bit, you make them RE-ROLL!
Except when you rolled it, and it’s double sixes. Then it’s OK.