Shane Willmott is a professional mouse trainer (seriously).
He’s been training mice to surf for about 10 years (seriously), and he said he decided to teach them to skateboard because it was too cold in winter to take them to the beach.
“They love it,” he said. “Mice are built to surf and skate because their centre of gravity is so low.When they do fall off, they want to get straight back on board.”
3. Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, SKATEBOARDING MICE.
4. YEAH, MAN.
5. TEAR IT UP, DUDE.
6. YOU GOT THIS.
7. Just a mouse eating a snack because he’s hungry after skating all day. Where’s the Arizona Ice Tea, man?
8. Nice deck.
9. No, man.
11. “That sucks.”
13. Getting sweet, sweet air.
14. Laughing about some skate thing.
15. Damn good.
16. In conclusion, never give up on your dreams.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›