WARNING: If you are one of those horrible popular pregnant bitches, you should probably stop reading now.
And by businesswomen, I mean that you are not actually businesswomen. You made that up.
1. First off, food. One of the reasons you get along so well is your mutual love of food.
3. You also hate the same things, like throwing up.
6. In high school, you were really into dyeing each other’s hair.
7. One of your teachers totally creeped you out.
8. And when one of you got mono, you took it as a positive thing.
9. You were secretly jealous of your friend for getting a flip phone first.
10. Unless you were the one who got the flip phone first. Lucky bitch.
11. They might have put you in the yearbook together.
12. You sing in the car together regardless of whether you know the words.
13. You still argue about who lost their virginity first.
14. Sometimes people misunderstand when you’re just trying to be helpful.
16. When you’re in public you have the tendency to talk about totally inappropriate things.
17. You also have the tendency to say totally weird things to strangers.
18. Similarly, you scare small children easily.
19. You also use words that you don’t really know what they mean.
20. This is a very common conversation the two of you have.
21. This is also a common conversation.
22. Sometimes you get in little fights about stupid shit like Post-it note glue.
It takes so much effort to stay mad at each other.
24. You have each other’s backs.
27. You will probably just end up getting married.
You can open up your own scarf-folding company up or something.
*Invents modern dance*
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›