1. Raymond was found abandoned on the side of the road in Brisbane, Australia. He was named after the man who found him.
2. They thought Raymond wouldn’t survive because he weighed so little and wouldn’t feed properly.
3. His caretaker said: “He had to be coaxed to feed. He was frail and his future was uncertain. Suddenly, one day he decided life wasn’t so bad and he has been absolutely powering along ever since…”
4. Now Raymond sits at caretakers desk all day and is fed by a bottle every 3 hours.
Pictures via REX
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›