1. Raymond was found abandoned on the side of the road in Brisbane, Australia. He was named after the man who found him.
2. They thought Raymond wouldn’t survive because he weighed so little and wouldn’t feed properly.
3. His caretaker said: “He had to be coaxed to feed. He was frail and his future was uncertain. Suddenly, one day he decided life wasn’t so bad and he has been absolutely powering along ever since…”
4. Now Raymond sits at caretakers desk all day and is fed by a bottle every 3 hours.
Pictures via REX
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."