1. Raymond was found abandoned on the side of the road in Brisbane, Australia. He was named after the man who found him.
2. They thought Raymond wouldn’t survive because he weighed so little and wouldn’t feed properly.
3. His caretaker said: “He had to be coaxed to feed. He was frail and his future was uncertain. Suddenly, one day he decided life wasn’t so bad and he has been absolutely powering along ever since…”
4. Now Raymond sits at caretakers desk all day and is fed by a bottle every 3 hours.
Pictures via REX
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›