1. Raymond was found abandoned on the side of the road in Brisbane, Australia. He was named after the man who found him.
2. They thought Raymond wouldn’t survive because he weighed so little and wouldn’t feed properly.
3. His caretaker said: “He had to be coaxed to feed. He was frail and his future was uncertain. Suddenly, one day he decided life wasn’t so bad and he has been absolutely powering along ever since…”
4. Now Raymond sits at caretakers desk all day and is fed by a bottle every 3 hours.
Pictures via REX
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›