Ugh. I know, I KNOW. It’s another International Women’s Day. So annoying. How could it possibly live up to last year’s celebration? I mean, it couldn’t. How could it?!
LADIES, I’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
3. Breathe. Stare. Fall deep into those Canadian blue eyes. Get creepy with it.
4. Hold your heart. Feel it beat.
5. Get even more creepy. Let your mind wander. Expand your mind.
6. It’s your imagination people. Run with it.
7. Make sure you breathe, people.
8. I WANT TO HEAR YOU BREATHE.
9. Now stimulate your mind.
10. Stimulate your body.
11. But keep on breathing! THE ONLY WAY WE’RE GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY IS TO FUCKING BREATHE.
12. Inhale/exhale… even though it kind of looks like he is rocking a 2008 Kate Gosselin reverse mullet in this picture.
13. Are you having fun yet?
14. I SAID ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!!?!??!
15. *RING THE ALARM*
16. *EMERGENCY HAIR FLIP*
17. NOW I KNOW YOU’RE HAVING FUN.
18. YOU’RE WELCOME.
19. YOU LOVE INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY NOW.
20. BYE. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TODAY.
21. Okay, ONE MORE PICTURE. LIFE IS SO GOOD.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸