Ugh. I know, I KNOW. It’s another International Women’s Day. So annoying. How could it possibly live up to last year’s celebration? I mean, it couldn’t. How could it?!
LADIES, I’LL SHOW YOU HOW.
3. Breathe. Stare. Fall deep into those Canadian blue eyes. Get creepy with it.
4. Hold your heart. Feel it beat.
5. Get even more creepy. Let your mind wander. Expand your mind.
6. It’s your imagination people. Run with it.
7. Make sure you breathe, people.
8. I WANT TO HEAR YOU BREATHE.
9. Now stimulate your mind.
10. Stimulate your body.
11. But keep on breathing! THE ONLY WAY WE’RE GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY IS TO FUCKING BREATHE.
12. Inhale/exhale… even though it kind of looks like he is rocking a 2008 Kate Gosselin reverse mullet in this picture.
13. Are you having fun yet?
14. I SAID ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!!?!??!
15. *RING THE ALARM*
16. *EMERGENCY HAIR FLIP*
17. NOW I KNOW YOU’RE HAVING FUN.
18. YOU’RE WELCOME.
19. YOU LOVE INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY NOW.
20. BYE. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TODAY.
21. Okay, ONE MORE PICTURE. LIFE IS SO GOOD.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.