3. Oh great, you also picked the cart with the squeaky wheel that won’t turn left.
9. Last stop. You grab a number at the deli. Hopefully they don’t forget to call your number this time.
11. You make it to the front of the line to find NO DIVIDERS. You anxiously watch the cashier. You pray they don’t swipe the wrong item.
14. Great. You drive away worrying about the ice cream the entire ride home.
15. Then this. The worst part. Look at all of these bags.
19. Just to remember that you left a bag in the back seat.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.