1. The owner of an infinite number of questionable wigs…
2. …the pioneer of cool and funky intimates…
3. …who, by the way, just dropped a game-changing song for fall 2014 called “Bored (Just Do It).” Taylor Swift could never.
5. With a full-on Frappuccino high, wearing her newly iconic and signature white-framed sunglasses from the Target Dollar Spot, Britney Spears decided to give us an incredibly personal and very cool Instagram video.
6. The charitable queen picked her very own infinity pool for the challenge…
7. …and challenged she was. Those neck veins don’t lie. She was nervous. Like 2008 first time singing “Womanizer” at the Bambi Awards nervous.
8. With actual ice cubes (I’ve heard NUMEROUS stories about people using warm water — the deceit), Britney executed the challenge like a true queen.
9. Her face. The raw emotion. Those poor Target sunglasses.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️