1. The speech is from 15:14 to just about 18:00.
For those who can’t watch videos on their computer right now, though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this one, here’s a short recap.
3. The scene: Paul Melchert, James Zimmerman, and their 3-year-old twins are giving a speech at the Minnesota State Capitol for gay marriage.
4. Emmet decides he’s had enough.
5. The speech must end.
6. Grabbing the mic doesn’t work, so he tries to steal the speech.
7. That also doesn’t work, so he plays trucks on his dad’s head.
8. The other dad laughs in the back. I die.
9. That same dad gives the cutest grin. I die again.
10. HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS CHIN.
13. I can’t.
14. I simply cannot.
15. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. THEY ARE PERFECT.
17. AND HE KISSES HIM.
18. LOOK AT THE DAD IN THE BACKGROUND’S FACE.
19. MY NONEXISTENT OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED.
20. I’M FOR REAL DEAD THIS TIME.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️