1. The speech is from 15:14 to just about 18:00.
For those who can’t watch videos on their computer right now, though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this one, here’s a short recap.
3. The scene: Paul Melchert, James Zimmerman, and their 3-year-old twins are giving a speech at the Minnesota State Capitol for gay marriage.
4. Emmet decides he’s had enough.
5. The speech must end.
6. Grabbing the mic doesn’t work, so he tries to steal the speech.
7. That also doesn’t work, so he plays trucks on his dad’s head.
8. The other dad laughs in the back. I die.
9. That same dad gives the cutest grin. I die again.
10. HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS CHIN.
13. I can’t.
14. I simply cannot.
15. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. THEY ARE PERFECT.
17. AND HE KISSES HIM.
18. LOOK AT THE DAD IN THE BACKGROUND’S FACE.
19. MY NONEXISTENT OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED.
20. I’M FOR REAL DEAD THIS TIME.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.