1. Long ago, 15 years ago, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck walked the red carpet together as a couple. They were basically like middle school boys. Tweens.
2. Those arms! That face! He didn’t know what to do with them!
3. Ben was the silly (and sometimes slightly annoying) one that demanded a lot of attention.
4. Matt was more of the adorable shy type. He just wanted Ben’s approval.
5. Matt would try to try to talk to Ben, and Ben would act totally disinterested.
6. Ben was taller. Middle school logic suggests that taller people are more dominant, which would describe Ben’s man-handling of Matt.
Whatever it was cute.
7. They also brought their moms as chaperones…
8. … because the two of them couldn’t keep their hands off of each other.
9. They would pose for pictures, but they didn’t really know how to smile so most of them turned out like this.
10. And this.
11. They were legitimately precious.
12. And when they won. THOSE FACES.
13. So playful.
14. So full of love.
15. They even made their statues kiss because duh…
That’s what you do….when you can’t kiss each other.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›