Cristiano Ronaldo and Billy Ray Cyrus are freakishly and eerily similar. They exhibit many of the same qualities. This means they are the same person.
3. Exhibit A: They both have had, at one time in their lives, blonde highlighted hair.
4. Billy Ray prefers more of the “chunky” variety, but it’s still worth noting they’ve exhibited this “popular trend.*”
5. Exhibit B: They both have an affinity for faded blue distressed denim.
6. Billy Ray likes to “rock” giant holes.
7. Exhibit C: Scarves.
8. This is Billy Ray Cyrus in a scarf on a warm LA day with messy “bed head.” Slightly different than Cristiano but whatever. You get the point.
9. Exhibit D: They both generally have questionable haircuts.
10. In Billy Ray’s case, his is a crime against humanity.
11. Exhibit E: They both wear sunglasses when they’re having their picture taken.
12. Billy Ray also wears a soul patch with his sunglasses.
13. Exhibit F: Earrings.
14. Cristiano is partial to to the ever-popular, diamond studs.
15. Exhibit G: The thumbs up.
16. A favorite move of Cristiano.
17. Exhibit I: The two sure do love a good knitted beanie.
18. They’re both partial to grey.
19. Exhibit J: The peace sign.
20. Again, the same.
21. Exhibit K: This face.
22. This is not Billy Ray’s face but this is his Louis Vuitton bracelet and heart tattoo.
23. Exhibit L: The two love a good sweatsuit top.
24. Billy Ray opts for the baggier variety.
25. Exhibit M: Their love of busy ass prints.
27. Lastly, Billy Ray wears turquoise jewelry. This has nothing to do with Cristiano Ronaldo, I just felt like sharing.
Cristiano Ronaldo is obviously better looking than Billy Ray Cyrus. The two have few things in common but one overwhelming similarity: they are very, very douchey.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›