2. Of course there was Beyoncé banner.
3. Instead of a boring, lame, regular Super Bowl pool, there was The Countdown Pool.
4. Complete with lyrics to “Countdown,” obviously.
6. Most importantly, THE FOOD:
18. And most importantly, a Blue Ivy cake!
In The News Today
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›