1. Rise up.
2. Dust off your glasses.
3. Call Lady Liberty and LET FREEDOM RING!!!!
4. That little kid from The Little Rascals and Full House is now a go-go dancer.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸