1. Let’s begin by allowing ourselves to forget everything that is currently happening.
You open your eyes and it’s 1998!
12. Your dream mom.
(…that we all wish in reality was your real mom. RIP Natasha Richardson, though)
15. We remember the butler you did that weird handshake with.
27. You hated her so much you wanted to stab her with a sword.
29. But then you became BFFs and conspired to destroy that nasty bitch.
34. But seriously, most importantly, you taught us this:
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.