In September of two thousand and twelve, the legendary and iconic Britney Spears made her debut on the television program…
Throughout her time on that show, Britney showered her fans with many gifts. Many being gifs. Thank you Britney for these gifts. We are not worthy.
Let’s begin our journey back and be thankful for what we have been given. Light a candle if you’d like.
Let us begin with…
32. The red dress
The red dress was arguably Britney’s best look during ‘X-Factor’ try outs. It suited her legendness very nicely. Also the debut of “Boobney.”
31. Her gum chewing
What an honor to watch Britney do such an intimate act week after week. Her gum chewing was truly top-notch whilst on the show.
29. Her laugh
So genuine and sincere, a laugh we haven’t seen in a while.
24. Her modesty
OF COURSE THE CONTESTANT KNOWS “BABY ONE MORE TIME.” It’s Baby fucking One More Time! Yet, our legendess, remains humble and modest.
23. An image of her pensively holding an apple
Very “Garden of Eden.”
22. Her shade
This is approximately when Demi learned her place.
21. A first look at a new dance move
How nice of her to give us a preview of her next legendary music video move.
15. Also this harsh, but honest critique
It was always so nice of Britney to instill her wisdom on mere mortals.
10. That time she called Ke$ha, “Keesha.”
8. Her tiny waves
So tiny, yet so powerful. Britney gave us many of these.
7. Her clapping
So inventive and cutting edge. Expect this to become a huge trend in 2013.
6. Her airclapping
Sometimes Britney couldn’t be bothered with real clapping. So, she faked it.
5. When she said she was going to “beat the poop” out of Simon
4. Her flawless a capella rendition of the classic hit song, “Happy Birthday”
2. The face she made when Fifth Harmony made it into the next round and she was so shocked
1. “That’s horrible”
And one final prayer…
THANK YOU SO MUCH, BRITNEY. WE ARE ALL EXCITED FOR YOU TO BLESS US WITH NEW MUSIC IN 2013. GAYMEN.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›