In March, an adorable baby gorilla came to the Cincinnati Zoo after her mother showed little maternal instinct at the zoo where she was born in Texas. She was moved to the Cincinnati Zoo because of their extensive experience in raising gorilla babies and its availability of experienced surrogate gorilla mothers. Over the course of the past 5 months, 10 people have played gorilla surrogate.
Basically, I need to become a surrogate gorilla mother.
2. As you can see, the gorilla moms get to wear gorilla costumes.
3. LOOK AT THAT FACE.
4. They take the baby gorilla on piggyback rides.
5. Again, LOOK AT THAT FACE.
6. She just likes to cuddle and chill a lot.
7. Her face is seriously ridiculous.
8. The moms also get to feed the gorilla bananas because duh.
9. More gorilla rides.
10. The gorilla moms get to cuddle her to sleep.
11. HOW CAN THEY EVEN HANDLE THAT FACE?!
12. Ugh, what a precious little angel.
13. Oh you know, just hanging out with a baby gorilla in a gorilla suit.
14. Oh my God. She’s scared!
15. BUT THAT FACE.
Best job ever.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›