2. Yordan qualified and competed for his SIXTH Olympic games in London.
3. No other gymnast has ever competed in as many games.
4. He also carried Bulgaria’s flag in the opening ceremony Parade Of Nations.
5. Oh yeah, he competed in London with a partially broken wrist and a partially torn bicep.
6. And he might even compete again. In an interview he said, “I feel great at the moment, it was such an emotional competition. I’ll take a break and then we’ll see. Let’s not speak with certainty.”
9. Yordan won 2 bronze medals at the 2000 Olympic Games in floor and rings.
10. In the 2004 Olympics he won a silver on rings and a bronze on floor.
14. To finish, here are some shirtless pics because I know that’s what you guys really want to see.
H/t to Joe My God for introducing me to this guy.