1. 4 things you need to know about her:
1. She’s a therapy dog who works with individuals with autism. According to her website, “In some cases Dutchess visits classrooms and becomes part of a child’s reading class, assisting with speech goals or other academic endeavors. In other cases, she serves as a positive, calming element, soaking up the attention—and treats—that people give her, helping them ground their static energy and stress.”
2. She’s blind, but that really doesn’t bother her too much.
3. Dutchess loves to play catch. She uses her awesome sense of smell to track down the ball.
4. Her smile will KILL YOU.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?