1. 4 things you need to know about her:
1. She’s a therapy dog who works with individuals with autism. According to her website, “In some cases Dutchess visits classrooms and becomes part of a child’s reading class, assisting with speech goals or other academic endeavors. In other cases, she serves as a positive, calming element, soaking up the attention—and treats—that people give her, helping them ground their static energy and stress.”
2. She’s blind, but that really doesn’t bother her too much.
3. Dutchess loves to play catch. She uses her awesome sense of smell to track down the ball.
4. Her smile will KILL YOU.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›