33. Hey, y’all! This is a capybara chilling on a couch. If you didn’t already know, a capybara is basically a giant hamster. In about two minutes you will really, REALLY want one.
Just some advice…
30. And you better throw pool parties. Capybaras love pool parties.
28. Don’t be surprised when you find your capybara with a paper bag in the pool. They can be a little weird sometimes…but you know, like a good kind of weird.
23. WARNING: They may get a little jealous of your bunnies, ESPECIALLY if they want to be cuddled.
21. They have a hard time using the computer, though. (Their paws aren’t meant for typing.)
Just kidding. They can’t actually read or use the computer. That would be scary.
4. Now here are three pictures of a capybara wearing a blue bonnett doing a little gardening:
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️