33. Hey, y’all! This is a capybara chilling on a couch. If you didn’t already know, a capybara is basically a giant hamster. In about two minutes you will really, REALLY want one.
Just some advice…
31. …so you’ll definitely need some good pool toys.
30. And you better throw pool parties. Capybaras love pool parties.
28. Don’t be surprised when you find your capybara with a paper bag in the pool. They can be a little weird sometimes…but you know, like a good kind of weird.
23. WARNING: They may get a little jealous of your bunnies, ESPECIALLY if they want to be cuddled.
21. They have a hard time using the computer, though. (Their paws aren’t meant for typing.)
Just kidding. They can’t actually read or use the computer. That would be scary.
20. It must also be noted how cute they are as babies.
17. They will wait for you to come home by the door.
13. Capybaras are insanely cute when they sleep.
4. Now here are three pictures of a capybara wearing a blue bonnett doing a little gardening:
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›