33. Hey, y’all! This is a capybara chilling on a couch. If you didn’t already know, a capybara is basically a giant hamster. In about two minutes you will really, REALLY want one.
Just some advice…
30. And you better throw pool parties. Capybaras love pool parties.
28. Don’t be surprised when you find your capybara with a paper bag in the pool. They can be a little weird sometimes…but you know, like a good kind of weird.
23. WARNING: They may get a little jealous of your bunnies, ESPECIALLY if they want to be cuddled.
21. They have a hard time using the computer, though. (Their paws aren’t meant for typing.)
Just kidding. They can’t actually read or use the computer. That would be scary.
4. Now here are three pictures of a capybara wearing a blue bonnett doing a little gardening:
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›