1. Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen’s “Free Stamp” in Willard Park, Cleveland is 26 feet tall.
mike / Via Flickr: mlcastle
2. KAWS’ giant “Companion” sits outside of the The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum.
Mike Simonds / Via Flickr: michael_simonds
3. This giant Plateosaurus can be found outside of the State Museum of Natural History Stuttgart.
epSos .de / Via Flickr: epsos
4. J. Seward Johnson Jr.’s “God Bless America” that once watched over Chicago’s Michigan Ave. now resides in Mesa, AZ.
Charles Willgren / Via Flickr: charkes
5. Rich Beyer’s “Man Slopping Pigs” in Falls Church, VA is located next to the artist’s brother’s car dealership.
Kevin Bowman / Via Flickr: mokaiwen
6. Mario Hubert Armengol’s “Family of Man” dance outside of the Public Education Center, Calgary.
S A Hooper / Via Flickr: shoops
7. Lolay’s “Dollar 009” sits outside of the Bangkok Art & Culture Center.
Joan Campderrós-i-Canas / Via Flickr: joanet
8. This life-size replica of Gundam stood 59 feet tall and was on display in Tokyo for two months.
9. Miquel Barceló’s “Gran Elefandret” once balanced in NYC’s union square.
Eden, Janine and Jim / Via Flickr: edenpictures
10. César Baldaccini’s iconic 40-foot thumb “Le Pouce” stands in Paris’s La Défense.
Chris Waits / Via Flickr: chriswaits
11. Jan Fabre’s giant bronze “Searching for Utopia” looked out over the coast of Nieuwpoort, Belgium.
Kelly McCarthy / Via Flickr: kellymccarthy
12. Jeff Koon’s 10-feet tall “Balloon Dog” once stood on top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Kim / Via Flickr: thegirlsny
Inspired by MINI’s NOT NORMAL Lamppost at the Outside The Box Festival in Boston Common.
Joseph Lin / Via BuzzFeed