1. Jump out of bed to “Alive” by Goldfrapp.
Glee, Fox Network / Via glee.wikia.com
3. Tackle your morning jog on to “Carried Away” by Passion Pit.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Walt Disney Studios / Via tumblr.com
5. Get your daily swag on to “Back and Forth” by Operator Please. You look so fresh and clean clean.
Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion, Touchstone Pictures / Via tumblr.com
7. Dominate the walk to work with “Where I’m Going” by Cut Copy. Everyone outta the way, youz a coming down the street.
9. Crush it at work by jamming to “Dear Mr. President” by Fitz And The Tantrums. You’re kicking butt and taking numbers today.
Black Books, Assembly Film and Television / Via tumblr.com
11. Beat the lunch crowds by jogging to get a sandwich to the Steve Aoki remix of “Hungry Like The Wolf” by Duran Duran.
Blood Diamond, Warner Brothers / Via giphy.com
13. Kick off your afternoon with a coffee break to “Houdini” by Foster The People.
The Jimmy Fallon Show, NBC/Universal / Via tgifgif.tumblr.com
15. You nailed this week TGIF dance party to “You Make My Dreams Come True” by Hall & Oates.
The Office, NBC/Universal / Via imgfave.com
17. Rule the treadmill to “Unstoppable” by Foxy Shazam.
Burn After Reading, Focus Features / Via whatshouldbetchescallme.tumblr.com
19. Make your apartment sparkle to “Come Home” by Chappo.
Ben and Kate, Fox Network / Via 8ast.tumblr.com
21. Put your weekend gear on to “Take Your Mama” by Scissor Sisters. It’s party time ya’ll!!!
Kick-Ass, Lionsgate / Via sonomaurytoday.tumblr.com