1. The moon rising over Mt. Diablo in California:
Tilden Regional Park in Berkeley is very accesible. Check out more about it here.
2. Icefields in Banff:
After a 20 minute climb, a view of the Columbia Icefield from the Wilcox Pass trail. Learn more about it here.
3. The Canyons of Arizona:
Over 5 million people visit the Grand Canyon National Park, and it’s a hiking destination as well.
4. The Arches in the Arches National Park in Utah:
Arches National Park in Utah has some awesome rock structures. Learn more here.
5. The Pine Mountain wilderness in Bumblebee, Arizona:
The hikes here range from beginner to advanced. Learn more here.
6. The view from Clingman’s Dome in the Great Smokey Mountains:
Learn more about the trail to the highest point in Tennessee here.
7. Pike’s Peak in Colorado:
When you’re ready for an overnight camp, give Pike’s Peak a try.
8. Lake Superior, and some beautiful scenery:
From the Superior Hiking Trail in Northern Minnesota. Learn more here.
9. The mists of Mt. Rainer in Washington:
Learn about some day hikes here.
10. A view from the top in Brighton, outside Salt Lake City:
Find out more about hiking in Wasatch County here.