1. Need a place to store your pool towels? Wine racks are perfect!
2. If you’re lounging around outside and need to do some emailing, use a spare box to create a personal workspace.
3. When you venture outdoors, use a liquid soap dispenser to consume suntan lotion more precisely.
4. If you’re tired of scratching a mosquito bite, rub some apple cider vinegar or lemon juice on it.
5. AC units can be really expensive, so team up your mini fridge and fan for a quick fix.
6. If you want to make a poolside cocktail, try carving out a watermelon and adding a tap for easy access.
7. Attract birds to your yard with a soda bottle and wooden spoon bird feeder.
8. If the AC unit above your apartment keeps dripping loudly by your window, put down a sponge to stop the insanity.
9. Summer gnats are the worst. If they’re swarming in the kitchen, coat your sink in olive oil.