1. Marc Fucarile and Jen Regan tied the knot at Fenway Park on Thursday, slightly more than one year after Marc was injured in the attack at the Boston Marathon. Fucarile, a 35-year-old roofer, lost his right leg from above the knee in the bombing.
2. Fucarile was the last person injured in the bombing to leave the hospital, finally checking out of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital 100 days after the attack.
3. Fucarile, who proposed to Regan during his recovery, vowed to marry her as soon as he could dance at the wedding.
6. It was such a Boston wedding that the newlyweds, instead of a limosine, were whisked away in a duck boat. Congrats, you two!
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›