*Based on a comparison of web search results pane only; excludes ads, Bing’s Snapshot and Social Search panes and Google’s Knowledge Graph. Learn more at bingiton.com.
1. McKayla Maroney’s stunning vault at the 2012 Olympics.
You know a winner when you see one.
2. This amazing parkour flip.
So impressive (to say the least)! There are no mats or helmets here to guard his fall, so perfection is a must.
3. Hope Solo’s lightspeed gold medal save
Hope Solo lead the U.S. Women’s soccer team to a gold winning victory! She’s got the grass stains to prove it.
4. A wicked wheelchair flip!
So what awesome things have you done today?
5. The most impressive ending to a rhythmic gymnastics routine!
Daria Dmitrieva won the silver medal for her mind-blowing performance at the 2012 Olympics. Don’t you dare try to make fun of rhythmic gymnastics again.
6. This unbelievable bike stunt up a building!
Amazing. Just simply amazing.
8. You wish your trick shots were as cool as this.
9. Probably the best celebration to a victory goal… ever!
Iceland really knows how to celebrate.