1. Swap confetti or rice for bright pom poms.
4. Frame the ceremony site in a bold, vibrant hue.
7. Sport multi-colored manis.
8. Customize the groom’s suit jacket with a hidden splash of color.
9. Mix tones with a mod-inspired DIY backdrop.
Easy how-to instructions on how to make one here.
10. Or put together a balloon wall.
Perfect for photos.
11. Tint the traditional champagne toast with a hint of color.
This one used a small splash of grenadine.
12. Trade traditional flowers for fabric ones.
Attach some curled ribbons for extra whimsy.
13. Opt for an unexpected color scheme.
Turquoise, orange, purple, and pink. Why not?
15. Hang colorful ribbons from the ceiling at the reception…
16. Slip on a vibrant pair of heels.
17. Have your first look under a parachute.
Bonus points if your groomsmen match the parachute.
19. Stock the bar with colorful sodas.
20. Give each bridesmaid their own hue.
Your bridal bouquet can include a mix of all the flowers.
21. Add a layer.
Don a colorful cardigan or wrap when the sun starts to set.
22. Don’t forget the cufflinks.
These are $12 on Etsy, and come in dozens of colors.
23. Play around with unique decor and accents.
Because the world can only handle so many mason jars.
25. Amp up a neutral table setting with napkins that pop.
27. Incorporate a bold prop, like a bicycle…
29. Or a piñata!
Learn how to make a DIY piñata using Post-It notes here.
30. Pass out whimsical ribbons to guests.
32. Build an eye-catching (and easy!) centerpiece.
34. Hand out rainbow-colored wedding favors.
35. Break out the crayons.
Cover the tables with white butcher paper and let guests channel their inner Picasso.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›