1. Carrot Noodles With Ginger-Lime Peanut Sauce and Cilantro
2. Zucchini Noodles With Caper Olive Sauce and Tomatoes
Fresh zucchini, tangy caper olive sauce, and sweet cherry tomatoes make for a light summer dinner that you can make without even turning on your stove. Get the recipe.
3. Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Parmesan
A simple (and delicious) starter recipe: You’ll roast the squash, cut it in half, then scoop out the insides. Sauté them with a bit of shallots and garlic, then sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Get the recipe.
4. Creamy Garlic Zucchini Noodles With Red Pepper Flakes
5. Raw Rainbow Noodles
Carrots, parsnips, and apples make up the crisp, cool base — which can also serve as a colorful bed for grilled chicken or fish. Get the recipe.
6. Creamy Zucchini Noodles With Avocado
Avocado should be eaten with everything, basically. Get the recipe.
7. Carrot Noodles With Zesty Garlic Sauce
Carrots + fresh herbs + garlic + ginger. Get the recipe.
8. Cucumber Mint Noodles With Ginger Dressing
Cucumbers are mostly water, so they’re refreshing and hydrating — and they’re made even tastier when drizzled with ginger, mint, and chili flake. Get the recipe.
9. Baked Zucchini Noodles With Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and Parmesan
A lighter, brighter take on an Italian classic: Manicotti noodles are swapped with mandoline-sliced ribbons of zucchini, and filled with spinach, mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta, and egg. Then everything is baked to melty perfection. Get the recipe.
10. Shaved Asparagus Ribbons With Sesame-Chili and Lime Dressing
11. Eggplant Noodles With Sundried Tomatoes and Chickpeas
Fair warning that it takes a bit of practice (and patience!) to make noodles from eggplant using a spiral slicer, but you can find the the how-to here.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›